Enhancing the wellbeing of the workforce, focusing on common problems such as those caused or aggravated by poor posture or stress, or simply providing a new experience for employees' personal development can all add to the energy of your business.
I can develop programmes to bring into your workplace on a regular basis, work with individuals or provide “one-off” workshops or courses.
The demands of a busy work environment can exert stress on staff, leading to anxiety, tiredness and low morale. In turn, companies can suffer from a decline in performance and productivity and increased sickness and accident rates. Responsible employers recognize that if members of a team are healthier and happier in mind and body, their increased energy levels will drive the business forward with greater efficiency and productivity.
Introducing Yoga to the beginning, middle or end of the working day is an effective way to help employees relieve stress, improve their health and become refreshed and more focused. This leaves them able to make better decisions, be more productive, and bring a positive attitude back into the workplace.
Benefits for the Company
The improvements to physical and mental health which individuals gain from Yoga deliver clear benefits to the company as a whole. Yoga practice improves:
- Stamina, and fitness levels
- Focus and concentration
- Stress management
- Decreased sickness and absence rates
- Increased energy, mental alertness and clarity of thought
- Improved motivation, and therefore improved performance and productivity, leaving you with a happier, healthier team
Yoga can be introduced into your company in a variety of ways:
- Regular classes – for example, weekly sessions provided at an appropriate time for the workforce (before, during or at the end of the working day.)
- Workshops – developed in consultation with employers to address particular workplace issues (for example, posture problems, stress management etc)
- Personal development - many companies invest in programmes to develop particular groups of employees. Yoga, as part of such programmes can encourage fresh- thinking and self-examination enabling participants to unlock their potential.
- One-to-one sessions – designed for employees who would benefit from individual support to help them cope with stress or other health issues, as a means to return them to full performance.
Contact me to discuss your company's needs.